Monday, September 7, 2009

last few weeks

We have been busy the last few weeks, but I'm still going to make this up-date short and sweet.
My garden is doing great and we have harvested lots of veggies.
We went camping for Labor day and Demps and I went to my cousins wedding. it was lots of fun and we didn't get much sleep.
Aaron had his 2 foot ball drafts.
And we started to move the bedrooms around. Our bedroom will now be the kids room and the two bedrooms down stairs will be our bedroom and closet; one for the bed and one for the dressers.
the house has been a disaster and I've been to tired to care.
I am now 23 weeks along in my pregnancy, and getting huge. Grandma just said to me to day, "are you having twins, or why are you getting so fat?" I corrected her with the term "pregnant". So I must be really huge!!
That's about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment