Thursday, August 20, 2009

BABY...

I had my ultra sound today. No check up, here the dr. canceled but never left me the message. I was a little mad but my next appointment will be next Thursday.
Well after some scanning around it looks pretty good that we are having a baby GIRL. No turtle this time. Everything looks good, the ultra sound tex said her measurements put her at 21 weeks and 4 days, making her due date December 25th; Christmas day. God I hope not!! I'd rather go late and make it New Years, so if you see me at christmas time with my legs crossed tight, it's because I'm holding her in.
Since there never seems to be any secrets about babies anymore, we have decided to keep the name a secret, although we still haven't reached a decisions for the name.
Here are some ultra sound pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment