Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dolls

It's been about a month since the day my aunt put this silly idea in my head...What idea, making dolls to sell at the Amery Fall Festival craft fair. I first saw the doll pattern and Martha Stewart just over a year ago. I made "Gladis" for Dempsey and a few more for some birthday presents. Well the last Birthday party I went to I happened to show Jennifer the doll on my way. Sher thought it was great and thus starting this 'Idea' to make enough to sell at a craft fair. For the last 2 weeks, dolls are all I've been doing. As of now I have 37(i think) done, and about 6 more that need to be stuffed, that will be just over 40 which is just where I was hoping to be. So if you are bored Saturday the 19th from 9-3 stop by the craft fair in Amery. I'll be there with 40 some dolls, hoping they sell:)



Gladis is the first one, then the doll I gave Gabby and the one I gave Payton.

No comments:

Post a Comment