Tuesday, December 14, 2010

wow I didn't realize it had been so long since I bloged. SORRY
we all are just now getting over a little bit of the flu, 24 hour or so I suppose. It's amazing how fast the kids bonced back, unlike Daddy and me. I don't have much to say so I'll just post some pictures. Enjoy!
the first snow
Elly loves to be nakey and play on the potty
Elly sitting with Santa, she did good, only cried a little.
Dempsey on the other hand Hated it. but it got better...

...when Santa gave him some Candy!!
Elly Lynn's 1 Year Birthday pictures
our Holiday Pictures

2 comments:

  1. I love the pics! Especially the dolls in wraps! They have a teacher don't they?! Merry Christmas! We should get together in January - you and the kids come over some morning...if you want, you can email me (I think you have the frontier account).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elly looks so big! Maybe you should come and teach my kids about a new baby...I don't even know how to use a baby sling.

    ReplyDelete