Tuesday, December 22, 2009

YES I"M STILL PREGNANT

Well my due date is Dec. 26th so I guess I can't complain to much but it would sure be nice to not be pregnant. I would love for the baby to wait till after Christmas now, I think I'm nuts for thinking that but I just don't want my baby to have to share her birthday with Christmas. My midwife hasn't check me to see if I'm dilated, which is ok by me. The last thing I need is false hope. I got a maternity shot done at Kiddie Kandits last Wednesday but haven't gotten to scanning the picture is so heres a shot Aaron took as well a Dempsey latest belly shot.
And we still haven't decided on a name. We are trying to come up with something that is family related, so if you have any great ideas let me know. Or if you have any impute on the ones we have give me an option, I'd post them but we haven't shared them with our parents, we'd like to try to keep it a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment