Saturday, December 12, 2009

Still Pregnant

Well I am 38 weeks pregnant to my count, today. My midwife has my due date set at Dec. 26th. I can't wait for this baby to get here. I feel like crap most days, my back is killing me after 4 o'clock every evening, and my carpal tunnel hasn't gotten any better. My midwife hasn't check me for any dilatation or other stuff, which is fine. I think if I knew something was happening it would make me even more antsy. I haven't taken any new picture lately but plan on getting one soon. I think I'm about 5 lbs lighter then I was with Dempsey, I definitely look thinner in the face and other places. I guess all in all the pregnancy has gone well, just not as painless and energy filled as my pregnancy with Dempsey.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Holly! We can't wait to see a "baby is here" post!

    ReplyDelete