Saturday, June 6, 2009






Seeing as I enjoy my friends blogs I thought that it was time to start my own.

We'll start with a family update...
Aaron is still working at Andersen Windows, I am a stay at home mom, doing massage on Sautrdays. Dempsey is now 13 1/2 months old. Walking, climing and being a monster all the time; but he sure is wonderful. He loves to play out side so we often spend our days playing with the hoes, out on walks, playing at the park or in the garden (which is looking pretty sorry with the lack of rain).
We are also expecting our second baby. I am 10 weeks along, feeling like crap most evenings. Our due date is around the first of the year. We are very excited for the new baby.
Here are some resent family pictures.
My little toilet paper eater
Swing is Dempsey favorite thing to do at the park
Taking a Drink

1 comment: