Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hot Days

Man the last 3 days have been hot! That hasn't stopped us though. Dempsey and Mommy went to the lake swimming on Monday and Tuesday. We picked up Keenan and Turner to come along. Dempsey thinks he likes the water but only when mom is holding him. He sure thought it was funny when the boys would swim under water and tickle his feet.
Today we just stayed home. I had a little to much sun yesterday; I don't think I drank enough water for as hot as it was. So we hung out inside most of the day, then later went out side where I finally put my last tomato plants in the ground. I'd been afraid to move them since they were doing so well in the pot I had them in, but now they look pretty spindly.
I don't have any pictures of Dempsey swimming so oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment